1. “I feel lost.” - When you’re confused and don’t know what to do with your life, sometimes you just need someone to point you in the right direction. Experiencing confusion and waywardness is an extremely helpless feeling that can spiral out of control if not addressed. A life coach can help you get back on track and find your sense of purpose. A skilled coach knows what questions to ask and what steps to take in order to help you feel whole again. Working with the right coach will get you excited about starting your new life journey.
2. “I have no confidence.” - Life can sometimes throw so much adversity at you that any of the confidence you once had gets eroded away. With no self-assurance, life can feel incredibly daunting, making it seem impossible to get back on track again. Working with a supportive coach will offer you opportunities to see your value. Everyone has the ability to live with confidence, but sometimes it just needs to be unearthed and lifted to the surface. Once you discover this new sense of confidence, you’re able to take your life in new and exciting directions.
3. “What should I do for a living?” - Our careers take up such a big percentage of our lives that when we have a job that feels unfulfilling it can make all other aspects of our existence feel unsatisfactory. For many people it can seem almost impossible to figure out what they want to do for a living. And even if they do, the steps to get there can feel overwhelming. How do I leave my current job? How will I pay the bills? What if the new job doesn’t pan out? A talented coach will help you answer these questions. They’ll offer you steps to help you figure out where you want to devote your career energies, and give you a game plan in order to achieve those goals.
4. “How do I change my perspective on life?” - Dr. Wayne Dyer once said, “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” Life is remarkably nuanced, and there are a thousand different ways to look at any one given situation. Sometimes we get stuck in a rut that makes us view everything through the lens of negativity. A personal coach can help you change that perspective so that you start seeing the potential for opportunity in everything that happens in your life. With this new perspective, you begin to not only see things in a more positive way, but you also begin to attract those advantageous experiences.
5. “Why can’t I follow through with anything?” - Do you find yourself procrastinating and/or starting projects that never get finished? It’s a very common theme for people who are feeling lost or unmotivated in life. Feeling directionless leads to procrastination, and procrastination leads to more sensations of being adrift. It’s a perpetual cycle that can be hard to break. Hiring a life coach will help you to set goals and finish them. And when that begins to take place, you start to feel a fresh sense of hope. This, in turn, leads to more productivity, and the cycle begins to reverse itself in a new and positive direction.
6. “Why is dating so hard?” - When your spiritual energy is negative and/or stuck, you begin to project that toxic energy onto those around you. Consequently, you end up pushing healthy matches away from you without even realizing it. Even worse, you begin attracting potentially harmful partners into your life. Working with a personal coach will help you change that negative energy into a positive one so that you begin attracting more of the people you deserve in your life. You’ll find that you’ll have to try less because those incredible people will be drawn to you as if you were a magnet. Healthy and successful people attract other healthy and successful people. You’ll discover that this shift in energy not only works for dating but for all the relationships in your life.
7. “How do I handle all this stress?” - Let’s face it, we live in a world that has become more and more stressful every day. Divisive political viewpoints, world pandemics, work life, and familial tensions all contribute to making your life exhausting. This stress not only leads to poor health and mental angst, but also impaired instincts and bad decisions. A life coach will help you arrange your responsibilities and the overall challenges of life so that these pressures feel more manageable. When you feel like you can handle stress in a more effective and efficient way, life simply becomes a lot easier to manage. Consequently, you’ll possess the strength that helps you tackle anything that may come your way.
8. “How do I rediscover my passion for life?” - When you’re not feeling your best, it’s easy to lose your passion for life. The things that used to bring you excitement begin to feel bland and uninspiring. As a result, you begin to start wondering what you’re on this earth for in the first place. If you’ve lost your passion for life, a coach can help you rediscover it. An impassioned mentor will enable you to strip away the rust and find your luster and enthusiasm for life. They get you excited to wake up each day and embrace life’s adventures. Instead of going to bed dreading the next day, you’ll be eager to wake up the next morning to see what life has in store for you.
9. “Where do I even begin?” - It’s quite common to feel as though you have some solid ideas of where you’d like to go in life but just have no idea where to start. It’s hard to reach the finish line when you don’t even know where the starting blocks are for the race. A skilled coach can help you discover not only what you want to do with your life, but where you begin in order to head in that direction. And once you achieve that solid start, your coach will help you stay on your path so that you can not only reach your goals but also enjoy the journey along the way.
10. “I need an objective point of view.” - No matter how hard you try, it’s impossible to have an unbiased point of view of yourself. A life coach, however, has the advantage of being able to look at the whole picture from the outside and make objective observations. Think of it this way: you’re the earth and your coach is the amazing aerial view. When working with a perceptive coach, they’re able to point out things that you probably already know deep down inside but are simply unable to recognize. Sometimes, as they say, it’s hard to see the forest for the trees. An observant coach will help you recognize your strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to live at your greatest potential.